Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a high school senior
- Must have good character and work ethic
- Must submit an essay stating why they are seeking the BCRP Scholarship, what their Republican involvement is thus far, and what role the Republican Party might play in their future (attach pdf file to application).
- Must submit three letters of recommendation, one from a teacher or counselor, one from a Republican Party activist, and one from a Republican Party official, all attesting to the applicant’s activities and character, and from the latter two, attesting to applicant’s Republican Party Activity in Brazoria County (Letters should be mailed to Shayne Green, BCRP Chairman, 135 Spanish Oak Circle, Lake Jackson, Texas 77566).
- Must attach a recent photograph (attach file to application).